Communities are vulnerable to at least five potential hazards that could cause major catastrophic disaster; hurricanes, tornados, floods, ice storms, and terrorist activities.
IMS provides numerous services to assist clients recover to include: assessment and reconstruction of impacted infrastructure; emergency road clearance; program management and administrative services; management of debris removal, reduction, processing and recycling; and quality assurance and inspection services.
- Hazard Identification, Magnitude and Frequency
- of Occurrence
- Mitigation Planning, Strategies and Alternatives
- Hazard Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Assessment of Disaster Damages
- Housing and Building Inspection
- Temporary Housing Assistance
- Repair of Public Infrastructure Assistance
- Debris Management
- Debris Monitoring
- Training and Outreach